IRSC COVID19 Safety Policies and Procedures (updated August 21, 2020)
Following polices are applicable for all IRSC team member until further notice:
- IRSC continues to monitor and meet state mandates regarding the use of personal protection equipment within office and building space.
- All IRSC trucks and service equipment are supplied with masks, gloves, sanitizing wipes and alcohol-based hand sanitizing liquid.
- When performing an on-site visit, check-in with client representative and apply all client-based COVID safety regulations when entering a building or meeting with clients and vendors in person.
- Team member are encouraged to avoid physical contact with others and direct employees, contractors, and visitors to increase personal space to at least six feet, where possible.
- We encourage workers to stay home if they are sick and alert IRSC management immediately if tested positive for COVID19.
- Workers are encouraged to wear masks over their nose and mouth to prevent the possibility of spreading the virus when working with others.
- Continue to use other normal control measures, including personal protective equipment (PPE), necessary to protect workers from other job hazards associated with construction activities.
- Practice respiratory etiquette, including covering coughs and sneezes.
- Practice personal hygiene. If workers do not have immediate access to soap and water for handwashing, alcohol-based hand rubs containing at least 60 percent alcohol is provided.
- Use Environmental Protection Agency-approved cleaning chemicals from List N or that have label claims against the coronavirus.
- To the extent tools or equipment must be shared, use alcohol-based wipes to clean tools before and after use. When cleaning tools and equipment, team members should consult manufacturer recommendations for proper cleaning techniques and restrictions.
- Keep in-person meetings as short as possible, limit the number of team members in attendance and use social distancing practices.
- and sanitizer dispensers are filled regularly. Frequently touched items (i.e., door pulls and toilet seats) are disinfected regularly.
- Encourage workers to report all safety and health concerns.
IRSC Communication Plan should one of our team member become infected with COVID19:
- IRSC will follow HIPPA regulations if any team member becomes infected by COVID19
- The team member will not be named due to privacy regulations.
- All clients, vendors and any IRSC team members that have been in contact with the infected team member within the last 14 days will be notified immediately.
- IRSC respectfully requests that clients and vendors inform IRSC management if one of our team members have been exposed to an infected member of your team.
IRSC will continue to monitor any new regulations from OSHA or World Health Organization as it applies to the work
being done at all client locations, nationwide. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns regarding the policies outlined above.
I am sincerely grateful for the continued trust you have in IRSC and our amazing team! I look forward to the day whenwe can all be together again.
David C. Velcheck, CCS, RRC
President, Interstate Roof Systems Consultants, Inc.