Interstate Roof Systems Consultants, Inc., (IRSC) provides roofing and building envelope consulting to our clients nationwide. With offices located in Colorado, Illinois and Wisconsin, we are always looking to add to our growing team! We look forward to hearing from you!!
Why join the IRSC team?
- Opportunity to Grow and Advance Your Career
- On-Going Training
- Bonus Opportunities
- Family-Oriented Company
- Great benefits: Health Insurance/Simple IRA/Life Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, Holiday Pay
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Fun Holiday Parties
The two positions that are in the highest demand are:
PROJECT ASSISTANT – SERVICE: Wisconsin Only – The project assistant position performs services that facilitate the maximization of resources (human and automated) to achieve customer satisfaction, productivity, schedule adherence and economic goals. In addition, will assist in roof consulting projects. Duties include, yet are not limited to:
- Provides various services for clients consisting of inspection and analysis of existing roof systems.
- Perform infrared moisture surveys and compile report for client.
- Perform minor roof maintenance repairs and leak repairs.
- Operate company owned vehicles safely and maintain cleanliness.
- Maintain inventory levels kept in service vehicles and warehouse. Report product/material needs to Operations Manager
QUALITY COMPLIANCE OBSERVER: The Quality Compliance Observer (QCO) position observes the installation of a new roof system or the repair of an existing roof, as performed by a roofing contractor. QCO is responsible for verification of the work being performed is in accord with the project specification as prepared or provided by IRSC. Duties include, yet are not limited to:
- Observe, record and photograph the work.
- Provide communication between IRSC, contractor and the client’s project representative.
- Advise on project requirements and reject non-conforming materials and work.
- Inform contractor foreman/superintendent of non-conforming items and the corrective action required.
- Where non-conformance is not resolved on site, carry communication to IRSC project manager.
- Attend pre-construction and progress meetings.
- Prepare daily reports provided by IRSC summarizing work performed and deficiencies noted and corrected in an electronic format.
- Document unforeseen conditions and prepare latent condition summary form.
- Coordinate with project foreman’s the quantities used and time involved with additional work.
- Review project schedule and inform IRSC project manager as to progress and schedule milestones and/or completion dates
You can apply two different ways:
- Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out the following form
Admin email: email@example.com